Wednesday, July 16, 2008

WEi's CoLLeGe LiFe...

Well i start college in Term 3 dy...
It's more than half year dy...
Everyone wil keep thinking tat...
I wil LOVE tis course very much...
I wil sure hav no problem studying in tis course...
BUT...u r all totally wrong...
The more i study...
The more i wana stop studying tis course...
I also dunno y...
I just wants to specialized in pastry...
Making dessert only...
But i already study until half dy...
So i guess no matter how...
I will still finish my diploma 1st...
Then maybe i wil go overseas to find a sifu...
BUT my mom say if can stay in here...
But i dun wana just stay in M'sia...
I wana go out n c the world...
And after mastering everything...
I will open a small cafe...
OR...watever la...
I wana hav a good pay when my parents retired...
I dun wan them to worry bout money anymore...
I n my bro will do our very best...
I wan my parents to go travel the world...
Go hav fun...I love my family...
N also my 'family'...
Love u Gals...GAMBATEH !!!

Done by - wei

No comments: