Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Changes of Life

CHANGE! CHANGE!! CHANGE!!!

everything will start to change right now...
whether the changes is good or bad,juz hav to accept it..
NO choice!
im bored to be at home..do chores,sleep eat and shit (SES)
NON schooling for more than half year..
sumtimes its really makes me go mad..

Sigh~

Ppl asked:wat had u do in tiz ''half year''??
i answer: go work as a part-timer n join for NS lo..
Ppl say: wow~for sure u hd spent ur time wisely la
i answer: i think so..hehe
bt one day, my brain tell me
it felt too heavy to carry my
worries@problems
bcoz i hav too much of time and doesnt noe wat to do..
i start to THINK...THINK N THINK
Think bout family problems...
Think bout friendship..
Think bout one's relationship..
Think #$%*&>?+!@{~..

Till a day,finally all tiz had an ending..
my new life start~second path of my life journey..
College life ! feel great of making new friends again..
study and live under one roof together..haha
happy schooling dayz to all of u !!

done by-yi

No comments: