Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Current Activities

apala u all....like tat also can~~ haih.... u all DON'T GIVE UP!! GAMBATEH!!

______________________________________________________

well as for me... so far so good lo... my class getting bigger and bigger ~ from 27 going to 31 soon~
i tell u my class most of the girls all couple liao haih.... left me n few of my frenz only single hahaha....... kalah teruk tim hahaha..... as for boys haih u noe la my class de haih.... study type de hahaha......

FORGET ABOUT IT!!...

Let's Talk About Good Thing!!

First of all, I'm running as the Form 6 Council President right now.. Hopefully I'll get it... before that I need a marverlous speech to BOMB them so that they can vote for me hahahah....... so girls I really need your HELP!! with the short and good speech... any ideas? by next monday ( if im not mistaken ) I have to present it in front of all the form 6 ~ with the upper six council AJK ( if im not mistaken ) HELP!! and of course I Hope tat U all will Support me Too!! hehe....

Second, my class haih... PRESSURE!! I Have TONS of Homework/Assignment. ( izzit the same or wat? ) wanna die... aiyo i also same same la~ regret enter form 6 haih.... wat to do...I'm gonna commit suicide if this form 6 council I didn't get any post haih... haih..... then I will wont have any koko marks and i sure go HELL ahhhhhh........ Hate that la!!!......

Third, Essay Hell man! I dont have any ideas for it.... and British Council was Fun!! with all small kids ( I mean those younger den me for a year only ) xD

Fourth, I MISS U GIRLS!!!

Last but Not Least, Give me an ideas of what should I write in the Speech!! REMEMBER!!

Take Care

-Love-

-VV-

No comments: