Sunday, August 17, 2008

MY C0LL3G3 FR3NZ...

Let me introduce u gals...
To my close frens in TAYLORS...
3 of them r my housemates la...
Hehehe...tat day v went to celebrate a frens b'day...
Tis restaurant very cute wan...
N half of it...is for shopping...hehehe...
Ok....JUST ENJOY LA...

















Tis is COLLIN...he ar damn tall...
OMG...my head need to put very high...
Just to talk to him...


















Tis is JACKIE...

My housemate...
He alwiz kena buli frm me...
Hehehe...


















Tis is JAC...

My housemate also...
He alwiz buli me...
[Tats y i buli JACKIE...]
Hehehe...


















Tis is the 3 leng luiz...

Pretty le...
On my left is PEI CHIN...
On my right is DESIREE...
When v 3 are very 'high'...
V r very very noisy...
And usually all the boys ran...
Hahahaha...


















Tis picture le...

Hehehe...
Quite a salah post...
Suddenly take wan...
No preparation at all...
Hahaha...
Tats y a bit blur lor...



Ok...end liao...

Well beside u gals...
They are the most close to me in college...
When all my coursemates get together...
V can play until mad ppl...
Well tats de fun of it...
All crazy ppl in a grp...hehehe...


Done by - wei

No comments: